Court Allows Man to Change Unfortunate Spelling of Name
ENDURED YEARS OF HUMILIATION
By Joe Bodolai © 2010 All rights reserved
“I tried to get everyone from teachers and classmates to pronounce my surname properly, the way it’s spelled, but they refusedand turned it into brutal humiliation,” explained the 26 year-old Buffalo man who finally won his case today to change the spelling of his name. “It’s pronounced Shy-theed, but they just humiliated me by deliberately mispronouncing it”, said plaintiff Earl Shithead.
Powerful supporting testimony in his case came from Jean Claude Ashweepey (formerly spelled “Asswipe”) and Olivia Contholay (formerly spelled “Cunthole”.)
Judge Richard Wad ruled in his favor after only five minutes. “Mr. Shithead is happy as fuque,” said his attorney Guido Fukafacci.
Read More Below
- Cool, I'm about to reach 1,000 followers! See the rest of my stats at Twitter Counter: twtr.to/9BZz 4 years ago
- When people tell you to "dream" to make my life better I'd say 99.9% of them have never been beaten and robbed. 5 years ago
- The Comedy Network video intro for our successful pitch to The CRTC youtube.com/qualityshows#p… 5 years ago
- Godbye. qualityshows.wordpress.com 5 years ago
- "They call my home the land of snow' 5 years ago
- IF THIS WERE Y0UR LAST DAY ALIVE WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- Thanksgiving Night on a Los Angeles Bus
- The Best 6-4-3 I Ever Saw
- This is the Headline You Are Now Reading
- If I Were So Rich…
- Did Rupert Murdoch Hire A Pie Thrower on Craigslist?
- Florida Legalizes Murder, Post-Birth Abortion
- I’m Sure I Speak for Lady Gaga and We Say: Be The Best Possible Version of Yourself.
- The “Tupac of Terror”: Osama Bin Laden Drops Another Joint! New Video
- British Tribal Leaders Expand Gene Pool in Bizarre Mating Ceremony
- Miss Jamaica Keeps ‘Tings Ireal at Miss Universe PageantU
- Pilgrims, Attentive Walmart Shoppers Flock to Graceland for “Shroud of Elvis”
- Pope “Joey Ratz” Responds to Arrest of Pedophile Pedophilia Advisor, Forgives Self, Pedophiles
- This Video’s Lyrics May be Inaccurately Translated for Your Enjoyment
- Leonard Cohen Live: “Closing Time”