Thanksgiving Night on a Los Angeles Bus
This is What I Still Have to Live For… I guess.
© 2011, Joe Bodolai, All rights reserved
This is what I saw on a Thanksgiving night bus ride last year after volunteering serving dinner to the homeless. Sorry for the shaky video. It’s just another night in the underclass. By the way, the woman in the cutaway says “Driver! Control the electronic disease.” Meaning my phone.
Read More Below
- Cool, I'm about to reach 1,000 followers! See the rest of my stats at Twitter Counter: twtr.to/9BZz 2 years ago
- When people tell you to "dream" to make my life better I'd say 99.9% of them have never been beaten and robbed. 3 years ago
- The Comedy Network video intro for our successful pitch to The CRTC youtube.com/qualityshows#p… 3 years ago
- Godbye. qualityshows.wordpress.com 3 years ago
- "They call my home the land of snow' 3 years ago