If I Were So Rich…
I’d autotune my life
By Joe Bodolai (c) 2011, All rights reserved
If you know me, you know I can’t sing. That doesn’t seem to stop many of today’s pop stars from having the naive confidence to actually just go ahead and do it. Well, thanks to the technology of autotune I finally recorded a song that has all the symptoms of a smash. I expect to be touring major stadiums and arenas once I actually write some more songs and figure out how to lip sync. Or is it “lip synch?”
As you can see, the video’s production values are up to the quality of my amazing vocals.
Brittney, rights are available and I’ll sing backup and dance in some patent leather shorts.
Read More Below
- Cool, I'm about to reach 1,000 followers! See the rest of my stats at Twitter Counter: twtr.to/9BZz 2 years ago
- When people tell you to "dream" to make my life better I'd say 99.9% of them have never been beaten and robbed. 3 years ago
- The Comedy Network video intro for our successful pitch to The CRTC youtube.com/qualityshows#p… 3 years ago
- Godbye. qualityshows.wordpress.com 3 years ago
- "They call my home the land of snow' 3 years ago